CHICKEN AND RICE CASSEROLE RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN ...
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Melt the butter in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and about three-quarters of the scallions and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 2 minutes. Add the broccoli, chicken, rice, tomato, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste; stir to combine.
- Whisk the chicken broth and sour cream in a bowl, pour into the skillet and bring to a simmer. Stir in half each of the havarti and parmesan. Cover tightly with a lid or aluminum foil, transfer to the oven and bake until the rice is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- Turn on the broiler. Uncover the skillet and sprinkle with the remaining havarti and parmesan, then broil until golden, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle with the reserved scallions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 626, FatContent 32 grams, SaturatedFatContent 16 grams, CholesterolContent 186 milligrams, SodiumContent 1299 milligrams, CarbohydrateContent 38 grams, FiberContent 3 grams, ProteinContent 45 grams
EASY RICE BAKE CASSEROLE RECIPE | THE NEELYS | FOOD NET…
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a large casserole dish.
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, saute onions with 2 tablespoons of butter and cayenne until translucent. Add the spinach and cook for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk and eggs.
- Add the cheese, rice, parsley, thyme, basil and spinach mixture and combine well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into prepared casserole dish and top with extra shredded cheese. Bake for 30 minutes and serve piping hot.
INSIDE.COM - NEWS AND COMMUNITY FOR PROFESSIONALS
Inside.com is an online community where professionals can dive into their interests. Get the latest in business, tech, and …
23 | THE PIONEER WOMAN, HOSTED BY REE DRUMMOND | FOOD NET…
Season 23, Episode 1 Quick and Easy: Kid-Approved. Ree Drummond is sharing 100-percent kid-approved recipes that are all quick and easy to make. She starts with mini burgers and bite-sized fries ...