INSTANT POT® CHEESECAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Cheesecake? In a pressure cooker? You bet. A creamy cheesecake relies on beating lots of air into the batter before cooking it. It also requires steaming. When you bake a cheesecake in the oven, you also need to put a pot of hot water underneath the springform pan to ensure the top of the cheesecake does not crack. In an Instant Pot®, all you need is a little water and the trivet. The result is a decadent cheesecake with no fuss. Serve with fruit on top, such as ripe blackberries.
Proporcionado por Shauna James Ahern
Tiempo Total 3 hours 48 minutes
Tiempo de Preparación 30 minutes
Hora de Cocinar 40 minutes
Rendimiento 1 6-inch cheesecake
Número de Ingredientes 11
Paso a Paso:
- Pulse graham crackers, 2 teaspoons white sugar, and cinnamon in a food processor. Pour in melted butter; pulse until fine crumbs form. Pat the crust into the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of a 6-inch springform pan. Put the pan in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer on medium-low speed until aerated and creamy, about 4 minutes. Add 2/3 cup sugar and salt; mix for 4 minutes more. Add vanilla extract and lemon zest; mix batter for 1 minute more.
- Crack 1 egg into the batter; mix for 1 minute. Add remaining egg; mix for 1 minute more. Stir in the sour cream; mix until it has disappeared into the batter, about 1 minute. Pour into the crust-lined pan. Make a loose tent over the pan with aluminum foil.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of water into the bottom of the Instant Pot®; add the trivet. Lower the filled springform pan carefully into the Instant Pot®. Lock the lid into place.
- Choose the "Manual" setting; select high pressure. Set cook time for 40 minutes. When the timer goes off, allow pressure to naturally release for 18 minutes. Remove the lid. Check for doneness; edges should be set and the center should jiggle slightly when shaken.
- Transfer the cheesecake to the refrigerator. Chill for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
Información Nutricional : Calories 396.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 26.5 g, CholesterolContent 128 mg, FatContent 29.9 g, FiberContent 0.4 g, ProteinContent 7 g, SaturatedFatContent 18 g, SodiumContent 331.8 mg, SugarContent 20.5 g
EGGLESS PASTA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Paso a Paso:
- In a large bowl, mix flour and salt. Add warm water and stir to make a stiff dough. Increase water if dough seems too dry.
- Pat the dough into a ball and turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 10 to 15 minutes. Cover. Let dough rest for 20 minutes.
- Roll out dough using rolling pin or pasta machine. Work with a 1/4 of the dough at one time. Keep the rest covered, to prevent from drying out. Roll by hand to 1/16 of an inch thick. By machine, stop at the third to last setting.
- Cut pasta into desired shapes.
- Cook fresh noodles in boiling salted water for 3 to 5 minutes. Drain.
Información Nutricional : Calories 300.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 60.8 g, FatContent 0.9 g, FiberContent 3.3 g, ProteinContent 10.6 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.1 g, SodiumContent 292.4 mg, SugarContent 1.5 g
THE FOOD TIMELINE: CAKE HISTORY NOTES
RECIPES - WHOLE FOODS MARKET
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS - FOOD NETWORK
90 OF OUR MOST IRRESISTIBLE ORANGE RECIPES - TASTE OF HO…
RESTAURANT AND BRAND NAME RECIPES FROM TOP SECRET RECIP…
WEEKLY MEAL PLAN - EASY FAMILY RECIPES
20 SECRETLY HEALTHY CHOCOLATE RECIPES - EAT THIS NOT THAT
EXTRA RICH AND CREAMY CHEESECAKE IS PERFECT FOR SPEC…
EVENTS | INSTITUTE FOR TRANSLATIONAL MEDICINE AND ...
CHRISTMAS APPETIZER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
FOOD TIMELINE: HISTORY NOTES-PIE & PASTRY