MASCARPONE CHEESECAKE WITH ALMOND CRUST RECIPE | GIADA D…
- For the crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Tightly wrap the outside of a 9-inch diameter springform pan with 2 3/4-inch-high sides with 3 layers of heavy-duty foil. Finely grind the almonds, cracker crumbs, and sugar in a food processor. Add the butter and process until moist crumbs form. Press the almond mixture onto the bottom of the prepared pan (not on the sides of the pan). Bake the crust until it is set and beginning to brown, about 12 minutes. Cool. Decrease the oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- For the filling: Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, and sugar in a large bowl until smooth, occasionally scraping down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula. Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the crust in the pan. Place the springform pan in a large roasting pan. Pour enough hot water into the roasting pan to come halfway up the sides of the springform pan. Bake until the center of the cheesecake moves slightly when the pan is gently shaken, about 1 hour 5 minutes (the cake will become firm when it is cold). Transfer the cake to a rack; cool for 1 hour. Refrigerate until the cheesecake is cold, at least 8 hours and up to 2 days.
- For the topping: Combine the chocolate-hazelnut spread and cream in a small bowl. Heat in the microwave until warm, stirring every 20 seconds to blend, about 1 minute.
- Cut the cake into wedges. Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the wedges and serve.
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Everyone’s a chocolate lover when it comes to this chocolate cheesecake. It melts in your mouth, and it’s very smooth and fudgy. For a fun taste twist, spoon cherry or strawberry topping over each slice right before serving. —Sue Call, Beech Grove, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 60 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Set aside., In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low just until combined. Stir in vanilla and melted chocolate just until blended. Pour filling over crust., Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. , Garnish slices with strawberries and chocolate shavings if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 411 calories, FatContent 26g fat (15g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 77mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 211mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 44g carbohydrate (36g sugars, FiberContent 2g fiber), ProteinContent 5g protein.
PERFECT CHEESECAKE RECIPE (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
6 INCH CHEESECAKE RECIPE - HOMEMADE IN THE KITCHEN
CLASSIC CHEESECAKE RECIPE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
6 INCH CHEESECAKE RECIPE - HUMMINGBIRD HIGH
OUR BEST CHEESECAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CHEESECAKE RECIPE - PREPPY KITCHEN
CAN YOU MAKE CHEESECAKE WITHOUT A SPRINGFORM PAN? YE…
INSTANT POT® CHEESECAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
THE BEST CHEESECAKE RECIPE - SUGAR SPUN RUN
AIR FRYER CHEESECAKE RECIPE (EASY) - AIR FRYING FOODIE
EPIC NEW YORK CHEESECAKE FROM BRAVETART RECIPE
BASIC CHEESECAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE II RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
THE BEST NO BAKE CHEESECAKE RECIPE - CRAZY FOR CRUST
CHERRY CHEESECAKE | NIGELLA'S RECIPES | NIGELLA LAWSON
PERFECT NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE RECIPE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTI…
BAILEYS CHEESECAKE RECIPE | YELLOWBLISSROAD.COM